Eskişehir Chamber of Industry, new EACN Partnership member
We welcome a new member of the EACN partnership: Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ECI).
The Eskişehir Chamber of Industry has joined in September 2020 as part of the strategy of the “EACN for Joint Industrial Modernisation Investments” to strengthen European and international automotive clusters’ cooperation and ensure the continuity of the European Automotive Cluster Network in the future.
The Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ECI) was founded in 1968 with the objectives of accelerating industrialization and tackling the problems of industry in its region. It consists of 800 members from different sectors, of which more than 100 work in the automotive industry. The total workforce of auto parts producers is nearly 7,500 people and the export amount of related companies exceeds 500 million euros in Eskişehir / Turkey.
In the second half 2019, several automotive and mobility clusters located in Europe and beyond, were invited to join the partnership. These are the clusters that have joined:
- ARIA Haut-de-France (France): www.aria-automobile-hdf.fr
- ARIA Normandie (France): www.arianormandie.com
- CARA European Cluster for Mobility Solutions (France): www.cara.eu
- Clúster de Automoción de la Comunitat Valenciana (Spain): http://avia.com.es/
- Cluster of Automotive Industry of Samara Region (Russia): caisr.org
- Mobinov: Cluster Automóvel Portugal (Portugal): www.mobinov.pt
- Moravskoslezský automobilový klastr (Czech Republic): www.autoklastr.cz/en
- PGM - Polska Grupa Motoryzacyjna/Polish Automotive Group (Poland): http://pgm.org.pl/en/
- North East Automotive Alliance Limited (United Kingdom): https://www.northeastautomotivealliance.com/
- Wschodni Sojusz Motoryzacyjny/East Automotive Alliance (Poland): http://eaa-wsm.pl/
- Dolnośląski Klaster Motoryzacyjny (Poland): https://lsse.eu/opal_portfolio/dolnoslaski-klaster-motoryzacyjny/
- Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (Turkey): https://www.eso.org.tr/eng