EACN is a network of European automotive clusters aiming at collaborating to reach common goals:
- Strengthening competitiveness of the European Automotive Industry,
- Increasing cooperation among clusters,
- Boosting transnational and international business and innovation among cluster members
EACN is organised like an association, with a General Assembly that meets at least once per year, and an Executive Board ensuring daily operation. The Executive Board is supported by a Secretary General.
Five working groups are the opportunity to discuss topics of general interest for clusters and their members, resulting in best practice exchanges, joint positions and projects.
- Industry 4.0 / Industrial Modernisation / Digitalisation
- Supply Chain
- Skills & Competencies
- Clean, connected and autonomous vehicles
You are a cluster organisation active in the automotive and mobility sector? Join the leading European automotive cluster network EACN and take part in this dynamic ecosystem.
Joining is easy!
Contact the Secretary General and you’ll get all necessary documents and information: