On 9 and 10 May, EACN Executive Board Members Bruno Grandjean (Pôle Véhicule du Futur and President of EACN), Libor Dobeš (autoklastr, CZ), and Łukasz Górecki (SA&AM) and Secretary General Thomas Röhr met at the International Automotive Business Meeting (IABM) in Jaworzno.
Co-organised by EACN member Silesia Automotive & Advanced Manufacturing cluster, IABM was a good opportunity
- to discover a prototype of the future IZERA electric vehicle to be build in Jaworzno by ElectroMobility Poland,
- to discuss with Polish actors and learn about Polish points of view on electric mobility, hydrogen mobility, autonomous vehicles, or lean in the automotive industry,
- to testify the signature of the cooperation agreement of all four Polish automotive clusters
- Silesia Automotive & Advanced Manufacturing (SA&AM),
- Polish Automotive Group (PGM),
- Eastern Automotive Alliance (WSM),
- Lower Silesian Automotive Cluster (DKM)
A great evening was also organised as part of the meeting.
The second day was dedicated to a strategy workshop where Paul Butler from NEAA joined the group online. During the workshop, the board discussed and prepared the EACN strategy for the next years.